Audit And Assurance Services | Services
Drudge Consulting helps you attain increased performance by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your company’s key business operations.
1. Accounting Advisory ServicesDrudge Consulting’s Accounting Advisory Services professionals are experienced in advising audit and non-audit clients on a wide range of issues, from supporting compliance with new or revised accounting standards, and advising on financial reporting processes to helping ensure that accounting operations match the long and short-term objectives of the business.
2. Financial Reporting
Depending on the needs of your financial statement users, you may need to report under different sets of standards or provide varying levels of detail. Regardless of your requirements now or in the future, we can scale our audit solutions to meet your needs.
Our emphasis on tailoring an integrated audit to focus on areas of significant risks allows us to complete your engagement in an efficient and effective manner that reduces time spent on post-audit procedures and wrap-up. This approach helps us:
- Plan the engagement based on a thorough understanding of your business risks and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate activities with management and the audit committee based on an agreed-upon timeline
- Conduct continuous audit procedures to increase efficiency and reduce the burden on your personnel at year-end
- Work with management to resolve any complex accounting or reporting issues as early as possible in the audit process
- Provide recommendations to management of areas for improvement
3. Information Systems Assurance
Drudge Consulting work with clients to identify technology that meet their business needs. Our multidisciplinary teams draw on experience across a wide variety of backgrounds, and are certified by leading internationally recognized organizations. Our professionals include Chartered Accountants, Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), and others